Monday, April 6, 2009

Seriously Eat Here

I like food. It is good. Some food is better than other food. I went to Stoneground. It was really good. I had the Forest Mushroom and Goat Cheese with Pesto Sauce and the Great Tuna with Wasabi Mashed Potatoes. It was divine. I recommend eating there. And eating what we ate. I went with a really cool person. This person was neat. You can see this person's elbow in this picture and also a glass of water. This pizza place is great. They play lots of good music and have pool tables there. The person I went with was like totally freaking out, because they played so many songs that this person liked. I think this place is great.

Here's a picture of the food we ate in intervals between gasps of awe at the awesomeness of this great pizza place. Seriously eat here.

No comments: