Saturday, December 6, 2008

DEMANDS



Alexandra: Show me.
Robby: Huh?
Alexandra: Show me!
R: What did you say?
A: Show me!
R: Ah what?
A: Show me.
R: Show it?
A: Yeah. Like that Mr.
R: Did you see?
A: Not you.
R: It's me?
Kinsey: Ah Robby
A: Show the DehoNKnuida (food in her mouth)
R: What do you want? ...(see) Me?
A: Show me the thing too.
R: ... and Kinsey
A: Show me the thing too!
R: ... and Rhett
Rhett: What's up?
R: ... and Andrea.
Kinsey: Alexandra! Look, here comes the train. Chugguh Chugguh, etc. There!
....
A: SHOW ME! SHOW ME!
R: Show what?
A: Show me too.
R: Show what me (?) :\
A: I want water Mr.
R: Water?
A: Give it to the girls.
R: Yeah I...
Kinsey: He's gonna get it for you...
R: I'll get it.
Kinsey: Cause he's my slave.
A: I WANT WATER!
R: What?!
A: HEY I want water.
R: Yeah yeah yeah I'm getting it.

No comments: