Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quick one.

Needed to throw something in quick before I forget. Today was good. Teo got me pizza after we talked briefly. Amazing pizza from the one right by the langosi stand. We talked about the video we're making for Dr. Ciobano (her boss as she refers to her). We also got some time to work with Alex after he got out of school.

A big highlight All quotes are rough translation from romanian: Today we made a board that says "I want" then switches to another one, where the only available option right now is "to go," after which it switches to one that says different places that he can go. When he picked the light room and then put a period and clicked the box that reads the message, I was like, "Oh! You want to go to the light room?!" And then without hesitation I pulled his wheel chair out of the room and ran (about 3 feet because that's how close to Teo's office it is) and pulled him into the light room. We haven't been in there for awhile. He loves it. He started laughing and making that noise he makes like crazy. And we both laughed for awhile before going back into the room.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Just found your blog, Robby! Thank you, thank you, thank you for this. I wish so much that I could be there-just for one day even. Thank you for letting me feel some of the emotions of your experiences vicariously. Give Alex a big hug for me. Did I ever tell you that you and Alex were the ones that inspired me to become a speech lang. pathologist? its true.

Thistlerose said...

eat a langosi for me, eh? and a placinta cu mere sau stafide... and give everyone an extra squeeze for me.