Friday, October 10, 2008

Holy Crap!

Today was so fun with Alex! He's getting better everyday. I spent 2.5 hours with him, because Sfanta Parascheva smiled upon the children and allowed them to skip school. But I was schoolin' Alex teh whole time. That teh was actually an accident... I promise. We discovered the joys of boxing and the printing of nonesense phrases. The level of control he has with his head is improving already. He understands when the thing is working and when it isn't.

We played the color memory game too and he totally pwned this time. He's even getting better at holding the cursor at the smaller boxes. I'm going to make more adjustments to some of his boards, but it is an amazing joy to work with him. I'm not sure how to think about what happens when I leave or in several years. I wish we could do one of those Team Marius ventures with him except keep him in Romania, because he knows his shiz here anyway. And I don't think I can keep him, although that is a dream down deep somewhere that grows in the dark and doesn't get easily uprooted.

1 comment:

Chris said...

You know, the last line of this post is Connor-worthy.
And I know how you feel.
Also, if you ask me, Team Robby pwns.